ANZAC Day is on 25th April. Look at the following pictures and talk to your parents. Use the following as a starting point to your discussion.
1. Tell somebody at home all about Simpson and his Donkey.
2. What is the setting for this true story?
3. Why do you think Simpson was such a brave man?
4. What does ANZAC stand for?
5. What flowers are used to remember all of the brave soldiers that fought in the world wars?
6. What is the name of the music played on the trumpet at the end of an ANZAC memorial service?