Room 21 has just finished reading ‘Fantastic Mr. Fox’ by Roald Dahl. In our class reading we have been looking at characters, setting, plot and how a story ends. Please see if you can answer the following questions –
1. Can you name 2 settings for this story?
2. Who are the the main characters in this story? Who are three of the minor characters in the story?
3. At any stage in the story do you feel sorry for the three farmers?
4. Do you like the way the story ends? (Would you like to live underground? Explain your answer to an adult.
5. Name four other books written by this popular author?
6. Be brave and write a short book report on ‘Fantastic Mr. Fox’ and submit it to this blog!