Room 21 is looking forward to Cultural Week! It is going to be such fun. Here are a few questions you could be asking and talking about as we build up to the week.
1. Where do your ancestors come from?
2. What language other than English is spoken in your family?
3. What festivals do you celebrate as part of your culture?
4. Mr. Eames sees himself as African! Why would he say that?
5. What things make you a Kiwi?
6. What have you learnt about different cultures and celebrations over the last few weeks?
Think about your costume and what you will wear on Friday!